The application for iPhone and iPod touch that supports English and Japanese, you can buy it from App Store.
mAgiNotes, in a nutshell, is the most suitable notepad to generate a list. mAgiNotes is designed to write down a short note quickly and to read it at any time.
mAgiNotes can not input photos, sounds and handwriting images. In addition, mAgiNotes does not have a detail screen. It has only a list screen.
Therefore mAgiNotes is not suitable for a use to record complicated information. But mAgiNotes is good to a use to write down the idea that you hit on suddenly in a short note, and a use to make a little checklist.
- Can input a note on a list screen directly.
There are no hassle of switching the screen.
- Can also scroll a list while typing notes.
When enter a new note, can refer to other notes on the list.
- Can be grouped by color with a color label.
- Can add a checkmark to a note.
Can be used as a simple TODO list.
- Can sort notes in alphabetical order or registration order.
In addition, can sort in random order.
- Can display non-checked notes in the top of the list.
- Can sort in reverse order when tap the sort icon twice.
- Can create any number of notebook.
- Can easily move notes between notebooks.
Of course, can create a new notebook when move notes.
How to Use:
- Put down what you hit on to "Scratch Pad" at any time.
- If you wish, tap the color label and classifies by color.
- If you wish, tap the sort icon and sort notes.
- If number of notes increases, gather up notes of the same theme and move to a new notebook.
Future version will
- Upload/Download Google Docs.
- Email notes.
- Tweet notes.
Buy from App Store